BRANDON O’DONNELL DMD, FAGD, FICOI
Dr. Brandon O’Donnell is the Gulf Coast dentist you need to bring out your most beautiful smile! He and his experienced team are dedicated to achieving the most beautiful, natural and healthiest smiles for their patients.
Patients from various countries and U.S States entrust him with their smiles and their health. His enthusiasm to pursue new technologies and methods keeps him on top of his field and that, along with outstanding patient care, is what sets him apart.
He holds a celebrated list of scholastic achievements in the field of dentistry. He is a Fellow in both the Academy of General Dentistry and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists…making him one of the most credentialed cosmetic and general dentists around. These prestigious honors symbolize Dr. O’Donnell’s continuous journey toward improvement and progress in the field of dentistry. He is also honored to be chosen as one of the Top Cosmetic Dentists in Mobile, AL.
He is a lecturer on dental implants and 3D printing as well as a CEREC Trainer. He enjoys sharing his knowledge and teaching others how to do what he does using the awesome technology that he has chosen for his practice. Only the best when it comes to patient care!
Dr. Brandon O’Donnell graduated from The University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science in Biology, and minors in both Chemistry and Math. He obtained his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from The University of Alabama School of Dentistry.
He is committed to understanding your perspective and respecting that you are entrusting him with your smile and dental health. He takes his time talking to patients, explaining procedures and making the patient aware of each step. He strives to provide a comfortable and relaxing dental experience. His painless numbing technique, gentle hands and keen eye for detail and precision makes him very valuable.
Dr. Brandon O’Donnell is originally from Mobile. He and his wife Amy have two children and a golden retriever and live in the Mobile area. In addition to spending time with his family, he also enjoys the outdoors; especially water sports, running marathons, and playing guitar – favorite bands are Metallica and Pink Floyd. He has a wide range of music love!
Dr. O’Donnell has served in multiple leadership roles throughout his career, both locally and at the state level…
- Past president of the Mobile Area Dental Society.
- Served as an alternate delegate for the 5th district of Alabama in the American Dental Association.
- Served as the Forensic Dentist for the County of Mobile.
- An active participant in Donated Dental Services
- Volunteered his time for many years in the Mobile Jaycees, where he served as president of the Azalea Trail.
- CEREC Trainer – Teaches professionals how to utilize this technology and brings others into “the future, which is now”
- Speaker/Teacher – Sharing his knowledge on dental implants with others in the field and showing how a digital workflow is beneficial to the practice and the patients
The unique customization of a smile is Dr. O’Donnell’s passion and specialty. He believes that dentistry is the art and science of changing patient’s lives. This passion allows him to focus on precise details that are critical to creating a natural looking, more beautiful smile! Dr. O’Donnell is always seeking to continue his education and maintain the highest level of skills for the benefit of his patients. He attends numerous advanced courses and seminars, many of which are intense hands on experiences, across the country each year. A few of those are:
- Implant Mastership at The University of Alabama School of Dentistry
- Controversies & Innovations in Implants and Esthetics at IDEA (Interdisciplinary Dental Education Academy) in San Mateo, CA under the mentorship of his friend and internationally renowned periodontist and prosthodontist, Dr. Dennis Tarnow
- Multiple courses on 3D Printing of Implant Guides and Guided Implant placement using CEREC Guide 2 under the direction of his friend and colleague, Dr. August de Oliveira, a pioneer in CBCT Guided Surgery.
- Botox and Dermal Filler Course through FACES (Facial Anatomy for Comprehensive Esthetic Seminars) under the direction of Dr. Gigi Meinecke
- Lateral Ridge Augmentation Course at The University of Florida School of Dentistry
Academy of General Dentistry – Fellow
International Congress of Oral Implantologists – Fellow
American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
American Dental Association
Alabama Dental Association
Mobile District Dental Society